概要:1. I got fired. 我被炒鱿鱼了。 2. I got the boot. 我被开除了。 3. I got the ax. 我被开除了。 4. I got sacked./ I got the sack. 我被开除了。 5. They kicked me out. 他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。) 6. My boss showed me the door yesterday. 我老板昨天叫我走路。 7. I was canceled. 我被开除了。 8. I was laid off. 我被解雇了。 9. The boss told me that I don't have to come in tomorrow, or any other day.老板告诉我说,我明天或以后都不必来公司了。10. My boss told me to find a "better" job. 我老板叫我“另谋高就”。 ...
“我被炒鱿鱼”的十种英语翻译,标签:教研资讯大全,http://www.suxue6.com
1. I got fired.
我被炒鱿鱼了。
2. I got the boot.
我被开除了。
3. I got the ax.
我被开除了。
4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.
我被开除了。
5. They kicked me out.
他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。)
6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.
我老板昨天叫我走路。
7. I was canceled.
我被开除了。
8. I was laid off.
我被解雇了。
9. The boss told me that I don't have to come in tomorrow, or any other day.
老板告诉我说,我明天或以后都不必来公司了。
10. My boss told me to find a "better" job.
我老板叫我“另谋高就”。
Tag:教研资讯,教研资讯大全,英语学习 - 教研资讯